We were perusing the Sargento website looking for a recipe we wanted to try using Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese.
The kids immediately picked these Bacon, Egg & Swiss Wraps, saying “Yay! Breakfast burritos!”We like burritos of all kinds here in our house.
We adapted the recipe to make it our own, swapping out cheddar for Swiss to give it a southwest-y taste, and it was a huge hit! YUM!
Southwestern Breakfast Burrito
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil or butter
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 tsp. each: salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oil or melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; sauté 5 minutes. Stir eggs, salt and pepper into vegetables in skillet; cook just until eggs are soft set. Remove from heat; stir in bacon.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Immediately layer cheese over tortillas; top with egg mixture and roll up.
Girlymama is giving away a pack of coupons for FREE Sargento Ultra-Thin Cheese!
To enter, tell me your favorite type of cheese!!!
(please leave an additional comment for each entry completed)
2. Follow Sargento on Twitter.
3. Follow Girlymama on Twitter.
One winner will be selected at random using the WordPress plug-in And The Winner Is… and will be notified by email. Please have a U.S. Mailing address. For other contest rules, see my giveaway policies page.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post to let you know about Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese. As always, all opinions are my own.